- Get issue 03 of Weave finalized and sent out to the printer (!!!)
- Work on my 4 drafted poems
- Write up an evaluation for one of my interns (this really should be the first thing listed)
- Do some housework. The husband would be so pleased.
- Read! I have a book on Allen Ginsberg's Buddhist poetry that I'm really enjoying, that whole literary theory thing to plug away at, and more poetry than I can realistically shake a stick at.
- Do my best not to go overboard purchasing books this week. I can only read so many at a time.
- Obtain cover art for my chapbook. Very important.
It's good to know that even when I don't have a 4-year-old to worry about I can still run myself ragged.
Other Lovely Things
- If you haven't done so yet, you should head over to the Tilt Press website and purchase their 2009-2010 chapbook subscription -- and not just because my chapbook will be a part of it!
- GUD is having a pumpkin carving contest. Had I any skills at all I would enter this. You may have skills. You could enter. You could win books.
- There's a nice review of Weave issue 02 up on New Pages.
Thanks for the plug for the pumpkin carving contest--you should enter, (those sorts of) skills or no! The more the merrier, and I'm sure there will be "consolation" prizes. :)
I'm a sucker for punishment (and always looking to expand my repertoire), so I have to ask--do you have anyone lined up for cover art for your chapbook? :) I won't say "first one's free", but I _am_ looking to get more out there.
Post a Comment